Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Flat out!

Geez, what a week. I've been flat out and I'm still at it.

I have dance costumes to make, house cleaning to do, 1st birthday party to organise, more stuff to sell on Ebay and the normal day to day stuff as well.

This will only be a quickie update cos Caitlyn's due to wake up shortly and I want to get all the washing on the line before she wakes.

OK, weighin on Friday and the start of Paulene's new Challenge. Result - 300g loss down to 87.8kg. Not a lot but hey I was expecting a gain cos TOM was due on Tuesday and still hadn't shown up so I was happy. Last month I had a 1kg gain. Unfortunately TOM showed on Sunday so will probably have a gain this week although I'm working my darndest not to let it happen.

Am totally enjoying my evening walks now with daylight savings. I put Caitlyn down at 8pm and walk straight out the door. I still have a little light for about half of my walk and it is quiet and totally relaxing.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention last week that I am back in size 16! How could I forget that! I told Pete I had to buy new pants because the only ones I had had to be held up with safety pins at the sides and I can't fit into my old size 14s so I went into KMart and yep, back to 16. I love them so much I put another 2 pairs on layby.

Great, I can hear somebody calling me. Oh well there goes the washing til Pete gets home this afternoon. Better go and get her before she gets upset. I had a whole 5 mins to do this post. Woohoo!

3 comments:

Lyn said...

I can't wait till I can get out walking again (after 4wks off with surgery)

Sounds like youre doing really well! Keep up the good work chick!

Lyn said...

you've been tagged if ya wanna play, check my blog for the rules

Lyn said...

Merry Christmas Matey!!