Saturday, October 27, 2007

Feeling Blah

Hiya guys. Sorry for the lack of updates but the last few days I have been feeling blah. Not miserable or anything, but not... enthusiastic, I suppose you could say.

So weighin yesterday was a 1kg loss, down to 88.1kg. However the last couple of days with this feeling I have taken my foot off the pedal. I haven't tracked and I haven't exercised. Maybe it could be that TOM is due on Tuesday (I remember I had a gain last month at this time) or maybe it could be that next Friday I am starting Paulene's Christmas Challenge and I just want to ease off for a week before hitting it hard again, I don't know.

I mean I haven't gone stupid. Yesterday up until dinner I had 7 points but last night we treated ourselves to takeaway pizza. Not the usual Dominos or Pizza Hut. We went to the little local shop around the corner that does traditional woodfired pizza, so hopefully a little less fattening and it was sooooo nice. And Thursday I had some chocolate biscuits and some of mum's hot chips at lunchtime but had lite fish and WW chips for tea for a total of 7 points. So not too crazy but I know the scales will be up from yesterday so it's time to put a holt to it and ease back to normal.

Although with the weather the way it is it has been a bit hard to get out for a walk the last couple of days. Thursday it was tropical humid and 30, yesterday rain and cold, today freezing, windy, rainy and 17. Goodness the weather is weird lately.

Tomorrow our Daylight savings starts so hopefully the weather will fine up and I will be able to get out for walks after Caitlyn has gone done at 8pm. I am looking forward to it as I feel that lately I am going too soon after dinner and it is affecting me (I get very lethargic if there isn't a decent 30min break in between).

Well better dash. A storm has just hit with sideways rain and hail. The animals are begging to be let in.

Catchup again soon

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Congrats on the loss. It doesn't matter how you felt when you had the loss, the point is you lost. But in saying that it's good that you are aware of your lack of motivation. It's very easy to let that slide. Must be time to put something else into the equation ... a reward? a new pedometer? a change around in recipes? ... something that kickstarts your excitement again.

Chris H said...

Yipee another loss, good on you. Your weather sounds like ours, totally up and down, freezing one day and warm the next... even though we do not get the really high temperatures like you over there. We are already a month into daylight saving, it's lovely.