Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fallen of the face of the Earth

I am sorry but I needed to take a much needed break. I know it was rude and I shouldn't have just "disappeared" but I decided I needed some ME time.

I haven't weighed myself, I haven't exercised, I haven't stressed about my eating (probably put on a ton), BUT I HAVE played with my kids, I HAVE done some scrapbooking (missed it soooo much), I HAVE tried to take it easy on myself, I HAVE just been ME.

So now 5 weeks down the track I don't know how big I am (I do know that my waistbands are feeling tighter), I only have 29 weeks from this Friday until my wedding anniversary and I feel as big as a house, no one to blame but me but I just needed the time.

Am still working in my temp job, now approaching 13 weeks and as far as I know I have at least another 5 weeks, maybe more, thank goodness because with all these interest rate hikes we need the money.

Girls are doing great, have had some dramas with Bethany's year one teacher, she has only been teaching 2 years out in the bush and did not have a clue what she was doing in the class and they were running wild. I culmintated one day with me and Peter in a meeting with the principal telling her exactly what was going on. Now they are trying to work with her and "teach" her how to teach. Bethany is definately enjoying it more since we had the meeting.

Caitlyn is growing in leaps and bounds. Sometimes I look at her and think, where has the time gone. I feel like nothing has changed except the size of my girls.

Which brings me back to me, time to change. And I'll leave it at that!

Now off to catch up on all your blogs and let you all know I am back.

Once again, sorry for being rude but it was either time out and break down!

3 comments:

Lyn said...

Think we've all got to do that sometimes. Look after yourself

PAULENE@www.slimming4health.com said...

Great to see you back!!!
Please don't feel you need to apologise though - life and family are far more important then any blog!
You obviously needed the break and now I'm looking forward to you coming back and kicking butt!
Would be happy to give you a shout out on my site like you suggested when you are ready to direct more traffic back your way :)
Only when you are ready though.
Best of luck ... it's so good to have you back :)

Karen said...

Thank goodness you are back and ok. I was starting to worry and was about to drop you an email. But no need to apologise as we all have times like that and I am glad you recognised it and took the time out for yourself and your family.
Take care xxx