Monday, March 5, 2007

MIA

Sorry I have been missing in action for a while. Got a phone call the Saturday after my last entry from my uncle in Sydney saying, "surprise, we are coming over and will be there next Saturday". So it was panic stations and clean up madness for the last week but things are calming down now.

I went to the gym again the Friday after my first visit, but then did nothing Saturday, Sunday or Monday. That Friday I also had another 100g loss. I felt yucky for not doing anything for those 3 days so I went back to the gym Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday but Friday was far too flat out cleaning, shopping and organising. I was so sure that after all my good work I was going to have a decent loss for a change but guess what, I stayed the same! How disappointing!

Since then I have done no exercise and my eating has been attrocious (partly emotional, partly busy entertaining going outty) so I know for sure that I am due for a gain this week. But will be back to the gym tomorrow to try again.

Was watching some of the home video we have taken over the last couple of days and was playing eyetoy too and am totally disgusted by the way I look so it is up to me to do something about it. I have also realised that I have had barely any photos taken with Caitlyn since she has been born (did the same thing with Bethany) because of the way I look and I am so disappointed so it's time to move this big fat butt.

Well sorry for the direct and short entry but I have Bethany wanting to get out of the bath and Caitlyn squealing to be picked up so must sign off but will get back to regular updates again as I think that also helps me keep things under control too and when I don't gives me a way to go off the rails without feeling accountable.

I need you guys to keep me honest!

2 comments:

Chris H said...

I did miss you! While your eating may have been a bit off, it sounds like you still did some exercise, so maybe the weigh in won't be that bad! I can eat like a pig, exercise like crazy and stay the same for months and months... not exactly what I want, but hey, I ain't gaining any more. Good luck with weigh in !

Unknown said...

Hi!

Glad to see you back..Looking forward to reading more in the next little while...

How's your little cutey?
:)