Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I did it! I did it!

Yep, I did it!

This morning I had 2 weetbix with skim milk before I took Bethany to school. Caitlyn was due for a nap at 9am so just as we walked into the gym she fell asleep. I left her in the creche and climbed on a treadmill. I did just a simple 30mins, no incline or anything. I did the first 10mins at 5km/h, the next 5 mins at 6km/h, the next 7mins at 5.5km/h and the last 8mins at 5km/h. I walked a total of 2.6km and burnt 179 calories.

I had a banana when I got home and an egg & salad multigrain sandwich for lunchI drank a litre of water for the day and had 2 lite choc chip biscuits for afternoon tea and stirfry and boiled basmati rice for tea.

The only bad thing for the day was Pete bought me home a choc sundae from Maccas and I ate it.

It was surprising how buggered but how human I felt after my gym session. I felt great and am going back on Friday (tomorrow Bethany and I are walking to school with one of her new friends and her mum) and I can't wait.

Well will log off now, got dishes to do and stuff. Just wanted to let you know that

I DID IT!

3 comments:

Chris H said...

GOOD FOR YOU! Keep it up and those kilos will bugger off!

PAULENE@www.slimming4health.com said...

BRAVO!!!
Awesome effort girl :)

Cheers P

Karen said...

Well done! :)

Hope all is going ok hun... Take care