Friday, June 29, 2007

Today's the Day

Well, as promised, here I am, Day 1 and ready to go.

First things first, my weighin. I haven't weighed myself for a month now and was quite scared about getting back on those scales. I was sure I was back in the 100's, just by the way my body feels when I walk. Well, first thing this morning, I climb on the scales, totally butt naked and I am ...... 96.9kg. So that wasn't as bad as I thought.

Made sure I had breakfast this morning, 25g Cheerios and 1/2 a cup of skim milk. And that's it so far today. We quickly nicked to the shop and Pete decided to try a Pretzos Pretsil (today of all days, the shops been there for 3 months now at least) waves it in front of my face and says "want to try it" I give him a foul look and say "Hello, first day of WW" he says "just try a little bit, it's nice" I give him really dirty look and say "stop trying to sabotage me, this is hard enough as it is" End of conversation, quite happy with myself.

Need to keep going today and even manage a walk. May walk to school and pick Bethany up if weather holds off. Can get 30mins by myself and then the 20min walk back with her. That would be good, fingers crossed.

I just keep saying to myself, get through today and it will only get easier, but we all know the truth don't we LOL.

2 comments:

Chris H said...

I would have shoved that food in his face, the shit!!! And it is true, each and every day you have a good "diet" day makes it easier, it really does! Particularly when you see the results on your scales, so keep at it Kim, I'm sure you can do it... and don't let your hubby tempt you with ANYTHING.

Jules said...

Where are you?? You know from past experience that you need to post more for this support network to work. It is hard when you are busy but it is invaluable for keeping you accountable. Consider your butt kicked and how's about repaying the favour by kicking mine??