Friday, July 6, 2007

Week 1, over and done

Well my first week back on track didn't exactly go to plan. I didn't get any of the exercise I had planned, did manage to drink a little water (very little but still I had some) and just tried my best to control my eating.

TOM arrived Sunday so had to battle that, had some stresses pop up over a friend I had made with one of Bethany's friends mum. We became really good friends and last weekend at her daughter's birthday party discovered that she is an alcoholic and she had a couple of shots at me in front of her family and other mother's from our school and then on Monday couldn't even remember what she had said to me to upset me so had her on the phone for three days and now she barely speaks to me so that has been a little stressful (having first had experience with a relative who is an alcoholic, it is really painful to be exposed to it yet again).

Also had 2 of the big Christmas toy sales this week so planned out what the girls would be getting, organising mum and sister to help grab everything and get it all on layby (all done successfully by the way) Also grabbed Caitlyn's birthday presents as her birthday is a month before Christmas I could put them on layby too and just pick them up earlier. So Christmas for the kids is pretty much done.

Anyhow, with all of this going on I still managed a 1.4kg loss, down to 95.5kg (TOM probably helped out with that but I'll still take the loss LOL). So it's a start. All I can do is try to improve a little more this week with the exercise and the eating and I may managed another one. Once I get to 92 I'll be happy because I be in the low 90's and not far from the 80's again.

Well, best sign off for now. Bethany is on holidays now so I should be able to manage more updates as I won't be dashing off to school twice a day and trying to get everything done in between.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Chris H said...

1.4kgs is an AWESOME loss mate! Shame about the alcoholic 'friend' incident... move on and don't let it stress you out. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend chick.

Jules said...

Great loss Kim. You can do it, you just have to forgive yourself the slip ups and keep at it.

Great stuff with all the Xmas shopping, wish I was that organised!!

Lyn said...

That's a great loss!!! Good for yoU!!! :D Keep it going ... yayya!!