Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Where to start

Geez, what a past 2 weeks.

After my last epic post, will make this an ultra quick catch up.

After my update on the Wednesday and my awesome foreshore walk, went to the gym on Thursday to do my new program for the first time by myself. Halfway through I actually looked like someone off the Biggest Loser. I had sweat dripping where I hadn't sweated before! When I'd bend over to pickup my water bottle, sweat would drip onto the floor.

So, anyway, I was really good in eating and everything and Friday I weighed in with a 200g loss. Had to be happy with that, considering I started late that week. Friday I was back to the gym again but couldn't get there Sat or Sun. In the middle of the night Sunday, Bethany woke up with diarrhea, so was home from school Monday, couldn't go again and since Monday I have had it twice so arrive today and I haven't been to the gym since. I did do the foreshore walk again on Wednesday, although I didn't enjoy it too much with all my tummy pains. Friday I managed a 1kg loss, down to 94.8kg. and that practically brings me to today.

There is a lot more that has happened, but am not going to bore everyone with every minute detail, although I have backed down on spying on my neighbours so much, it was doing my head in!

I have a new weightloss goal. It is 17 weeks until Caitlyn starts swimming lessons and I will need to wear bathers again. I have 17 weeks to get down to the 80's at least. When I did swimming with Bethany when she was a baby I was 100kg and it wasn't a pretty site so if I can be somewhere in the 80's I will feel much better.

Well better run, Bethany has to be at school in half an hour and I am only half dressed. Will do a less rushed post later on.

Oh and when I get back from school I will catch up on all your blogs too. Soo much to do.

Seeya

2 comments:

Chris H said...

I'm POSITIVE you can get down into the 80's in 17 weeks time! You have heaps of time to do it....

Karen said...

Hi hun
Sorry I haven't commented for a wee while but I have been reading.
Of course you can reach your goal cause as Chris says you have plenty of time to do it! And we are right behind you 110%!
Take care