Sunday, May 20, 2007

Winds of Change

Well things are achanging in this household.

Firstly, I am starting to get better. I finally got my voice back sometime late Thursday. I still wake up in the morning kinda blocked up but for the rest of the day I'm fine now. The same with Caitlyn. She seems to only be congested when she wakes and when she goes to bed. I weighed in on Friday at 95.3kg, a gain of 500g, which I was expecting as I wasn't really considering anything last week except for trying to get better.

Secondly, my baby (well they're both my babies so my youngest) turned six months old yesterday. Today, I moved her cot into her own room, out of our room. I moved Bethany into her own room when she was six and half months old so roughly at the same stage. Once I had done it I felt so sad. I walked around the big empty spot in our bedroom just thinking she's gone now, she's growing up. It is going to be so strange to sleep without her (I bet I will wake every hour). I just hope she sleeps well. She took her 2 naps OK in there today after I had moved it so fingers crossed.

BATHTIME!!!!

Finally, I think I am ready to stop thinking about doing something about my weight and finally start doing something. I have had ENOUGH. No more excuses. I am having so much trouble get up and down off the floor after playing with the girls, I have no energy and I run out of breath far to easily. I WANT TO FEEL ALIVE AND HEALTHY AGAIN!

And its time to start NOW!

Well off to bed now to try and get some sleep on my first night alone (except for Pete but you know what I mean) Boo Hoo.

4 comments:

Chris H said...

My hasn't time flown? Caitlyn is getting so big, yet still just a wee baby and sooooo cute! I am sure you will feel a million times better about yourself once you are on track with the weight loss thing... baby steps chick!

Karen said...

Love the bath photo hun! I am in the process of finding a bath seat for Rachel :)
And yeap baby steps is the way to go hun - don't be to hard on yourself as you are one amazing woman with two beautiful girls!
We can do the baby steps together if you want...

Lyn said...

Wow sounds like you got hit real hard with that bug!! Glad to hear you are feeling better :)

Jules said...

What a cutey!! Sian was 6 months old yesterday!! Aren't they lovely at this age.