Monday, July 30, 2007

Back again

Please excuse the absence. Have been putting all efforts into getting better. Now I can actually do our washing without having a minor asthma attack so I think I am finally over it. I even managed to vac and wash the floors this morning so fingers crossed.

I feel that I am ready now to get back to wear I was before I fell ill. I even weighed myself this morning (haven't been near the scales since I got sick) and am still down from the 96.9kg I weighed in at on the 6th July but am up from the 95.5kg I weighed in at the week later. This morning I managed some situps, push ups and squats and so far today have used 3 points on breakfast with no mid morning snacking. Got to be happy with that.

Not much going on lately, had our family portraits done and I love them. Please excuse the quality but after scanning them discovered our scanner needs cleaning and also with them being professional pics, they scan a lot darker and I can master our photo editing program enough to get them to lighten up properly.

Cute Family

My big girl

My little girl (eveyone tells me she looks like a cabbage patch doll)


My beautiful girls

I feel so lucky and so blessed.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful photos, beautiful girls!

Chris H said...

I see you went with the pig tails for your bubba, but they actually look fine! At least not as "out there" as in the other photo in your last post. Gorgeous photos mate.

Karen said...

What beautiful photos hun! The girls (and you guys) look stunning! I can never get over how "old" Catelyn looks with all of her hair! Find it hard to see her as the same age as Rachel! LOL
Sorry to hear you have all been sick and hope you are starting to feel better.
Take care

PAULENE@www.slimming4health.com said...

Hey ;)

Sorry it's been so long between visits for me.
Never get enough time online these days :)

Sorry to hear you have been so unwell but I'm glad things are improving now.

OMG!!!
Caitlyn is growing up so fast!!!
Your girls are absolutely gorgeous and i love the new family portraits :)

Cheers P