Friday, January 25, 2008

Weighin day

Well as promised, here I am. Weighin day today and finally a loss - 600g - not a lot but pretty good considering I really didn't start doing anything until Tuesday.

Just shows ya that if ya move ya big fat butt, stuff happens!

So 4 weeks into the new year and I have accomplished a total of 100g loss. Woohoo. What a waste. I could've done so much by now and here I am just starting.

At least now I have done my last full time day at work and am now doing 4.5hours a day. Will be home by 3pm, gives me time to clean the house, get dinner, get girls sorted and get exercise. Things should really start to settle now - fingers crossed.

Well just a short and sweet one tonight, might finally have an early night for a change. WOW - whats that.

1 comment:

Lyn said...

That's good mate, nothing wrong with a 600g loss and especially with that being only a part weeks worth!!