Monday, September 10, 2007

Week 1, Day 4

Still plodding along. Ended up finishing yesterday on 17/22 points (including exercise points) and 1.3litres of water. Today was tougher. Spent this morning rushing around trying to get everything organised for Bethany's Sports Carnival. Didn't end up having breakfast so bought a sausage in a bun from the fundraising stall at the school. A 6.5pt start to the day is pretty high for me. However I watched everything else that I ate for the rest of the day and finished on 21/22 points and 800ml of water but unfortunately didn't manage to go for a walk. I did do my situps, push ups, squats and 60 steps on my aerobic step (30 each leg with weights).

So in tally for the first 4 days of the challenge I have had 71.5/88 points. Not too bad and I think I have even saved enough to cover those few chips I had yesterday.

Now onto the more important event of the day, Bethany's carnival.

Here she is waiting to race, she is the smallest of them all, second from the left, posed and ready to go.


and the end result ....


How cool is that. She won!!!
And the first thing she said to me was "I told you I could win, are you proud of me mum?"
Of course I was. I have never been so proud or happy for her.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Awww, she is so gorgeous! What a clever girl :-)

Chris H said...

What a little champ! It is almost always the little ones who win, cos they are fitter! Brylee wins often too. We call her 'speedy'..