Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hard Work!

Man! this delivering catalogues is hard work! When I signed up to do them I forgot about one thing. Rolling them all. So basically my last week has comprised of this. Friday catalogues delivered. Spend Friday rolling them. Walking Saturday and Sunday to deliver them. Sunday mid week catalogues arrive. Spend Sunday afternoon and Monday rolling them. Walking Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday day off. Friday starts all over again.

A lot harder than I thought it was going to be. I was really unorganised last week. This week mum and I rolled them yesterday and so far this morning (it is 11am) I have done 1hour and 46mins worth of walking so far and I still have 128 houses to go to. I am trying to get them all done today because I have visitors coming on Monday and want to spend tomorrow cleaning and getting all of tomorrows delivery rolled.

Actually I have decided for the money I am getting, it is a little too much work. All in all I did about 5 hours worth of rolling and 6 hours worth of walking all for $80 and Bethany is starting to get upset that I am not doing anything with her anymore which makes me sad.

So I am only going to do it for another 2 weeks and by then I should have earned enough to pay for our Christmas layby.

Now on to week 3 of Paulene's challenge. Yesterday I weighed in at 90.6kg, a loss of 1.2kg. I think the catalogue delivering had a lot to do with that because TOM is due and usually I am bloated but hey, I'll gladly take it.

That means another 2 goals crossed off my list on the left. I have now lost over 5% of my body weight and lost 5.3kg since August 3 when I started. I am also within 700g of my goal for Paulene's challenge. I had set myself to get to 89.9kg, a loss of 4kg in 6 weeks and I am almost there. Woohoo!

Other than that, Bethany is now on school holidays so the next 2 weeks will be quite caotic between trying to keep her entertained, doing catalogues and keeping up with Caitlyn. She is always on the go and just today stole half of my Vegemite sandwich. The end result was quite funny though as I put a lot more on my sandwiches than I do when I make them for her.


Well I hope everyone has a great weekend. Think of me pounding the pavement.

Bye

No comments: