Monday, October 8, 2007

As expected

Well, as expected, I had a gain on Friday. I was so lucky that it was only a 1kg gain, taking me back to 91.6kg, it could have been a lot worse.

Since Friday I have been religiously tracking, even overtracking (if it is worth 2.5 points I put down 3, just to make sure) and been walking everyday. In fact yesterday I even got myself out of bed at 6.30am (on a Sunday!) so I could walk before Pete left for work because he wouldn't be home in time for me to walk in the afternoon before tea.

And salad. Due to our lovely weather we have had salad for the last 3 days. Love it! I can already feel the TOM bloat has gone and I feel normal again.

And I am really enjoying my walking again. After reading Paulene's blog about going back to jogging I thought back to when I used to jog. I was about 10-15kg lighter than I am now when I started adding jogging to my workout but yesterday morning I thought "what the ..." and did it. Just a little bit but I felt so good after doing it, eventhough I could feel every bit of blubber bouncing (especially around the hips, buttocks and thighs).

The last few days has been a strain with Bethany constantly "what can I do" or "what do I do now" or "can I do this now". So today after watching her Hi-5 christmas DVD she asked if she could make some of the decorations that they made, so out came the glitter, glue and cardboard and we have started making the chains that they made. Since then she has been constantly talking about Christmas. "When can I see Santa", "how many sleeps to Christmas", "can I put the star on top of the tree when we decorate it" and so on. It's all too close. It's 6 weeks today until Caitlyn's first birthday and then 5 weeks to the day after that until Christmas Eve. OMG, 11 weeks today until Christmas!

Well. better sign off. Caitlyn is cutting another tooth, so is in a foul mood. Doesn't want to be held, doesn't want to be put down, doesn't want to play. And Bethany is bored again.

See you soon

1 comment:

PAULENE@www.slimming4health.com said...

Hey Kim,

BRAVO on the jogging!
Just do a teeny bit more each time and before you know it you'll be back to running like the wind *wink*

:)

Cheers P