Monday, October 22, 2007

Getting refocused

Well, Paulene's 6 week challenge has come to an end. Final weighin on Friday for me was a 700g loss, down to 89.1kg. A total of 4.8kg in 6 weeks. Not too bad. Would like to have lost an extra 200g to get me down to the 88's but hey.

Since Friday I seem to have taken my foot off the pedal a little. I think because the challenge ended. On Saturday I had a total of 19 points for the day and went for my walk/jog. Friday I had a good dinner. missed breaky and ate 2 naughty things (some licorice and a cream cake) and didn't get out for a walk. Yesterday I had breaky (3points), lunch and dinner (15 points) but didn't get out for a walk again as Pete was working. So this morning I thought I had better check the damage and the scales are up, not as bad as they could be, but up still the same.

So today its back to basics and focusing on a new goal. It's 9 weeks to Christmas and I would like to be 85kg by then. That's 4.1kg in 9 weeks. Totally doable if I stay focused.

Onto my walking (when I have made it outside) I can now job for 4 mins non stop. Getting better! I have never jogged that long before at all. Even when I lost my weight last time, it was all by walking so I am quite proud. Hopefully soon I will be able to jog as long as you Paulene!

I know, big deal, but it is for me.

Well better shoot off. Dinner to be cooked, daughters to be bathed.

See you all soon

1 comment:

Chris H said...

You did really well on that challenge chick! Keep it it up, I'm sure you can reach your Xmas Goal. Jogging!!!! wow.