Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Back to bad habits

And I was doing so well last week too....

TOM has well and truly arrived and I seemed to loose my brain when it did. I have not done an ounce of exercise since last week, no water consumed and too much bad food eaten (especially chocolate and bread).

I am feeling fat and bloated and am still in a considerable amount of pain eventhough I have been going 3 days now. I still hurts just to stand up straight.

But I have had enough. Too much whinging, too much pitty and way too many excuses. It is nearly 8 weeks gone in the new year and I weigh just as much (if not more) than I did at the start.

Tomorrow no excuse. I WILL go for a walk tomorrow or even try and get to the gym (even if it is just t0 use the treadmill for a 30min walk) If I do go to the gym I will time it so Caitlyn falls asleep in her pram when I get there (will walk around the shops next door if I have to first), leave her in the Creche and then do my 30mins. If I can't manage that then I will go for a walk tomorrow night. I WILL.

I WILL have breakfast. I WILL drink water. I WILL make a good choice for lunch and I WILL have a good dinner.

One day at a time, right? If I can do this tomorrow, then there is no reason why I can't do it Thursday too, and then Friday and then there is no excuse.

One thing I am expecting, is a definate gain this week, so be it. Let's hope it will be the last for quite some time!

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Well it's tomorrow, so I hope you are gearing up to go for that walk! I'm sure you can get into a good routine if you really want to and make a start TODAY. Good luck.

Jules said...

I've been the same Kim. Exactly. Started out gun ho and then went completely reverse and yesterday had the hell PMT symptoms so am expecting my terrible monthly visitor very soon. Wish I had more self control.