Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Trying

Well I'm trying to be good. Today I have had 19pts with dinner over and done with. Because I am not breastfeeding I can go back to the normal points system so I am doing pretty well. Unfortunately my water intake today was nil and I had planned to go for a half hour walk tonight at 8pm but Pete got a work call out so I had to stay home with the 2 girls instead (hence why I am now sitting here doing this entry).

I am so determined to try and do this now due to some surprise motivation. Yesterday when I was doing my scrapbooking I was going through photos from Bethany's third birthday party(just 19 months ago) and found this one of myself.(sorry for the quality, it wasn't actually of me but the kids playing games, I was standing on the side watching)


I never actually realised how much weight I had lost last time. Everyone kept saying it but I always saw myself as still being large. Seeing this photo yesterday really hit home how well I had done and how quickly things went down hill(just 5 months after this photo I had my miscarriage and stacked on 10kg). I want to get back there again. I know it is going to be hard, especially with bubby but I want to give it my best effort. It has now been 3 months since she was born and now it is time for me to get my act together so I can be the best mum I can be to her and Bethany.
And now on my favourite note, here is a new favourite pic of my girls.




3 comments:

Chris H said...

You have done it before, and can do it again, I am sure of it... just like I can do it too. The time is NOW, get on with it! As always your wee girls look so so cute!

Karen said...

Love the photo hun! Your wee girl has SO much hair! LOL
Yes you have done it before, but don't stress too much this time as you are still settling into the routine of being a mummy to two darlings! It will happen again but don't stress too much (advice I was given recently)

maria said...

Hi there,
I happened to stumble across your blog. I'm in Geelong, Victoria. Your girls are beautiful! All the best in reaching your goals!
Maria :)