Monday, February 12, 2007

Trying

It's been a while since I've updated, didn't realise how long actually.

My weighin on Friday provided me with a 200g loss, so was happy with that considering I was expecting a gain after my bad behaviour over the last weekend.

I tried to do better this weekend although a couple of naughty things got through.

Today I was pretty good though. I did 30 sit ups when I got up this morning. Then I walked with Bethany to school (we have been doing it at least twice a week). We did the 20 minute walk there and when I came home with just Caitlyn I put on my MP3 player and did it in 12 minutes. Then I did another 30 situps and then went and hired a lawnmower and mowed our front and back lawns.

And tonight I feel like a pile of jelly!

Well just a quick update for tonight. Am rather shattered and Caitlyn had a mixed up day with her naps and feeds so I may be up a couple of times tonight so best I get to bed.

Will do a more indepth entry later.

2 comments:

Chris H said...

WOW situps and walking, you are doing really great! Didn't think you had grass to mow over there, thought it was too dry?

Karen said...

Good loss hun! And WOW to you doing the situps and walking! That is impressive!
Have a good weekend.