Friday, February 16, 2007

Sharing....

Well I know that I said I might take it easy on Tuesday but instead I did 80 situps (broken up in sets of 40), 5 mins on my mums stepper, and then for the first time in simply ages I got out for a 30min walk by myself as both girls were in bed at 7.40pm. I just wanted to share with you the photo I took of the beautiful sunset that evening. It just seemed so beautiful, maybe because I finally had some me time but anyhow....


Well then on Wednesday I had a slack day. I was really starting to feel sore but I still did my morning set of situps but that was about it. Pete took me out for dinner for Valentine's and I tried to be as good as possible, although some naughty pavlova and 5 lindt choc balls crept into my mouth during the course of the evening.
Yesterday exercise was non existent. I am really feeling yuck actually as TOM is taking its time to start but still giving me the nigling pains so no exercise today either.
Speaking of today, weighin was a 100g loss. I am happy as it is still a loss. I know that I was really good at the beginning of the week but my overdue TOM maybe affecting my result so I'll take it and hopefully have a better loss next week once TOM finally starts properly and is finished.
Well must dash (how snobby does that sound?) Bethany is due to finish school in half an hour. She is now doing full days at preschool, 9am-3pm. It's so odd. This is only her third full day but it is amazing how much I can get done around the house now that she is at school. But I miss her heaps.
Anyhow, BYE.

2 comments:

Chris H said...

WOW, so many situps! Good for you, and your sunset is magical. You will eventually get over missing Bethany and come to enjoy the time out.... you won't know yourself once both are at school! I know it's ages away, but believe me, time does fly!

TitanThirteen said...

Hi :o)
The sunset is awesome! Here near Bathurst NSW, our evening horizons are mostly thunderclouds at the moment [sometimes they bring rain and sometimes they go around] and i love how they look.
The photos of your daughters a few posts down, are gorgeous! :o)