Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tagged!

Well I have been tagged by Karen to do the Four things quiz so here goes:

Four things about me:

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Checkout Operator
2. Receptionist/Cashier
3. Admin Assistant
4. Personal Finance Manager

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Titanic
3. Ghost
4. Romeo and Juliet

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Two Wells (South Australia)
2. Kalgoorlie (Western Australia)
3. Fairfield (New South Wales)
4. Armadale (Western Australia)

D) Four favourite TV shows:
1. Neighbours
2. House
3. CSI
4. NCIS

E) Four of my favourite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Chips
3. Mashed Potato
4. Lamingtons
Explains my weight!!!!!

F) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Phuket (where we had our honeymoon)
2. Sydney (where the rest of my family are)
3. Anywhere where there is snow (never seen it & sick of 40 degree days!)
4. Gold Coast (where we plan to take our first family holiday next year)

G) Four friends I think will respond:
1. Paulene
2. Jules
3. Janene
4. Ash

Onto today, was pretty good. Had 1 boiled egg with multigrain toast and scraping of low fat marg and half of a small banana. Lunch was pretty rushed as I had to get to school so just had a low fat multigrain cheese sandwich and dinner was 100g steak with salad and oven baked chips. Used 2 points on low fat cookies that I had with mum this morning and that's it. Also went for my first walk today. Was so cool and cloudy this morning that I picked mum and up and with Bethany walking and Caitlyn in the pram we decided to see how long it takes to walk to her school (takes 2mins to drive). It took 20 mins to get there, then we walked around the school to show her her classroom, and some of the classrooms I used to be in. Then we walked home again. We were gone for about and hour in total so am happy with that. Hopefully when things settle down I will be able to walk her to school once or twice a week.

Well that's about it. Must log of and let the people I have tagged know that they have been tagged.

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Hey, walking to school is a great idea, it sets you up well for the day. I walk mine to school, but it only takes 3 minutes to walk there, so not that great.

Lee-Anne said...

omg. you must love patrick swayze too.